Start creating amazing CityScape images today.
CityScape Presets for Lightroom Desktop & Mobile
The flexible CityScape Presets work in a huge variety of light conditions and many different subjects. The presents will look pretty with many urban scenes. Instantly use them for your street portraits, non-posed street photography, documentary-style photos, street architecture, photographing people, etc. Above all, each preset is also fully editable. Start today and give your photos your very own touch. In fact, all photographers, designers, bloggers, Instagrammers, pros, and amateurs enjoy our presets.
28 Lightroom Presets:
» 10 CityScape Presets
» 18 stackable Smart Presets
» 1x Instruction Guide (PDF)
» File formats: XMP, DNG & LRTEMPLATE
*DNG files do not include Smart Presets
Better Images with Smart Presets
Use the Smart Presets to make stackable basic adjustments and set the foundation for your image. Furthermore, they improve your workflow and also offer you endless style combinations.
• Start getting beautiful Photos quickly
Creating pretty photos and looking for the right tone effect can be very tough. For this reason, we at Furoore have spent countless hours for you creating the CityScape Filter Set. So that, you do not have to.
• Quality above Quantity
We respect our customers and try our best to provide extra high-quality presets to simplify the editing. With our presets you achieve unique results in one click. You can easily adjust them to your own style or the look you are going for. As an extra, we have added 2 free preset tools to the XMP and LRTEMPLATE pack. See also our various other related premium presets for Lightroom at Urban Presets.
• Instant Download
As soon as your payment went through, you get instant access to the product. In addition, you receive the download link direct by email.
• Easy Installation
Follow the simple instructions at How to install Lightroom Presets and start using them on your desktop or mobile device.
• One Time Lifetime Purchase
You only pay once to use your presets for your photos for as long as you want.
• Join us on Instagram
Firstly, follow @makefuroore to stay up to date. Secondly, please use @makefuroore or #furoore, and may you get your photos featured on our website or Instagram feed.
CityScape Presets easy adjustment to fit your Photo
- The Urban Cityscapes Presets for Lightroom has been carefully made by a professional photographer. In short, they are made to look great on many different photos.
- The Presets are very easy to use with the Desktop and Mobile App version of Lightroom. In fact, you can edit amazing photos on your smartphone.
- In the first place, take a photo with your DSLR, point & shoot camera, or your Smartphone. Second, upload a photo and open it in Lightroom. Third, add the preset to your photo.
- Please keep in mind that filter results can vary with each photo. For example, it can vary depending on the white balance, exposure, tones, and settings of the original photo..
- After applying a preset, you may need to apply some manual adjustments. However, you can move the filter sliders for the desired result.
- A preset may alter the skin tone of a person in your photo. In that case, use the color adjustments within Lightroom till you reach a skin tone that works for you.
- Photos that are overexposed, underexposed, or are of low-quality are not suitable for presets. In that case, you may have limited results.
You are not allowed to sell or redistribute to another individual and/or party in any way. You can only use these products for your personal or commercial use. This license extends to the single, individual purchaser. This license does not extend to companies or partnerships. All Presets by Furoore are copyright protected.
Due to the downloadable nature of these products, all digital sales are final sales. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges
The great advantage of Lightroom is firstly the ability to edit your images. Secondly, to recreate your favorite photo effects and styles. Therefore, that’s when specially designed presets come into play because they are saving the time to play around with all the adjustment sliders.
You can use our professionally designed CityScape Presets with cityscapes from all around the world. Basically, each preset has been crafted to look great with a wide variety of street photography images. However, you can always make adjustments to suit individual photos.
“I fell in love with taking pictures, with wandering around finding things. To me, it feels like a kind of performance. The picture is a document of that performance”. – Alec Soth
We like to thank the following photographers for contributing their photos: Javan, wilhughesphoto, Enric Cruz López, Lukas Rodriguez, Taryn Elliott
There are no reviews yet.