SELLING HOMES FASTER WITH WOW-WORTHY PHOTOS.
Real Estate Presets for Lightroom
Discover the key to stunning property visuals with our Real Estate Lightroom Presets. Unlock your creative potential and achieve a polished, distinctive look with just one click.
Our fully customizable presets are tailored to perform excellently under diverse lighting scenarios, streamlining your editing process. Don’t just showcase properties, use them for more sales.
Elevate your photos today with our presets for Real Estate. Embark on your journey towards breathtaking property visuals that will captivate potential buyers. Your path to compelling real estate photography begins here.
» 72 Step-by Step Presets
» 13 Interior Presets
» 1x Instruction Guide (PDF)
» 1x Free eBook (PDF)
» File format: XMP
Use the easy to use step-by-step presets to make all adjustments to your real estate images. They also speed-up your workflow and offer you a wide range of selection and combinations.
» Adobe® Lightroom® 7.5 or later
» Adobe® Camera Raw 10.5 or later
FREE EBOOK – Getting Started with Real Estate Photography
In today’s competitive market, eye-catching visuals are essential for attracting buyers and securing top dollar for your listings. Learn how to harness natural light, capture captivating angles, and showcase key features that resonate with buyers.
Embrace the exciting world of real estate photography! Click, learn, and watch your listings shine brighter than ever before!
Language: English, Pages: 72
Chapters of the eBook:
1. The Essentials
– Choosing the Right Gear
– Smartphone Photography for Real Estate:
– Exploring DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
– Lens Best Practice
– Understanding Light
– Natural Light in Real Estate Photography
– Maximizing Natural Light in Real Estate Photography
– Artificial Light as an Advanced Tool
– Staging for Success
– Staging Savvy Tips
– Cleanliness and Invitation
2. Mastering the Shot
– Composition Rules and Techniques
– Basic Composition Principles
– Framing shots and Capturing Space
– Essential Angles and Perspectives
– Angles for Different Rooms and Features
– Capturing Spaciousness Through Clever Techniques
– Experimentation with Different Viewpoints
– Capturing Details that Matter
– Capturing the Essence of Key Features
– Tips for Close-up Shots Unique Architectural Details
– Importance of Consistency and Balance
3. Enhancing Your Photos
– Basic Editing Techniques
– Essential editing for adjusting brightness, contrast, and color
– Remove minor Imperfections
– The Process of Creating Basic Virtual Tours
4. Marketing Your Skills
– Building Your Portfolio
– Finding Clients and Growing Your Business
Real Estate Images
How to use the Real Estate Presets
As soon as your payment went through, you get instant access to the product. In addition, you receive the download link direct by email.
Follow the simple instructions at How to install Lightroom Presets and start using them on your desktop or mobile device.
Real Estate Presets with Easy Adjustment
- The Real Estate Presets for Lightroom have been carefully made by a professional photographer. In short, they are made to look great on many different photos.
- The Presets are very easy to use with the Desktop version of Lightroom. In fact, you can edit amazing photos on your smartphone.
- In the first place, take a photo with your DSLR or mirrorless camera, point & shoot camera, or your smartphone. Second, upload a photo and open it in Lightroom. Third, add the preset to your photo.
- Please keep in mind that preset results can vary with each real estate photo. For example, it can vary depending on the white balance, exposure, tones, and settings of the original photo..
- After applying a preset, you may need to apply some manual adjustments. However, you can move the filter sliders for the desired result.
- A preset may alter the skin tone of a person in your photo. In that case, use the color adjustments within Lightroom till you reach a skin tone that works for you.
- Photos that are overexposed, underexposed, or are of low-quality are not suitable for presets. In that case, you may have limited results.
Yes, this are also Real Estate Presets for Photoshop
You must have Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) 10.3+ (Windows & Mac)
- Open your image in Adobe Photoshop.
- At the top menu click on Filter and select “Camera Raw Filter”.
- On the right you see the word “Basic” click the small burger next to it. Then, click “Load Settings”.
- Choose the .xmp file(s) from downloaded and unzipped folder. Then click on Load button.
- To apply a preset, click on OK button.
Clean edit presets allow you to set the perfect foundation of your image by adjusting for example white balance, exposure, whites, etc. Each clean edit preset changes only one value, without overwriting other adjustments and values.
5 essential Tips to use the Real Estate Photography Presets:
- Understand Your Presets: Before applying a preset, it’s important to understand what adjustments it makes to your photo. This will help you choose the most suitable preset for each image and make any necessary tweaks after applying it.
- Use Presets as a Starting Point: Presets should be used as a starting point, not a one-size-fits-all solution. After applying a preset, you may still need to make additional adjustments to achieve the desired look, especially when it comes to exposure, white balance, and cropping.
- Organize Your Presets: If you have a large collection of presets, it’s important to keep them organized. This will make it easier to find the right preset when you need it. You can organize your presets by type, style, or any other criteria that makes sense to you.
- Don’t Overdo It: While presets can enhance your photos, overusing them can make your images look unnatural. It’s important to strike a balance between enhancing your photos and preserving their natural look.
- Create Your Own Presets: If you often find yourself making the same adjustments to your photos, consider creating your own presets. This can save you a lot of time and help you achieve a consistent style in your photography.
If you like to dive deeper into real estate photography, read our comprehensive guides about Real Estate Photography here.
- Use Wide-Angle Lenses: A wide-angle lens captures more of the interior or exterior, giving a spacious feel to the property. This helps potential buyers or renters get a comprehensive view of the space, making rooms appear larger and more inviting.
- Natural Lighting is Key: Shoot during the “golden hours” (early morning or late afternoon) for exteriors. For interiors, open all curtains and blinds to let in as much natural light as possible. Avoid using a flash unless absolutely necessary, as it can create harsh shadows and an unnatural feel.
- Staging Matters: Before shooting, ensure the property is clean, decluttered, and well-staged. Remove personal items, straighten furniture, and add some neutral decor elements. A well-staged home is more appealing in photos and helps potential buyers visualize themselves in the space.
- Pay Attention to Composition: Use the rule of thirds, leading lines, and other compositional techniques to guide the viewer’s eye. Ensure vertical lines (like door frames and walls) are straight, as tilted lines can make a property feel unstable or distorted.
- Post-Processing is Essential: Even the best shots can benefit from some post-processing. Use software like Lightroom or Photoshop to correct color balance, enhance brightness and contrast, and remove any unwanted elements. But remember, while enhancing is good, over-editing can make the photo look unnatural and misleading.
You are not allowed to sell or redistribute to another individual and/or party in any way. You can only use these products for your personal or commercial use. This license extends to the single, individual purchaser. This license does not extend to companies or partnerships. All Presets by Furoore are copyright protected.
Due to the downloadable nature of these products, all digital sales are final sales. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges